May 23rd-24th, 2017 | Pittsburgh, PA, USA
About the North America Oil & Gas conference
The oil and gas industry worldwide, since its inception in a tiny Western Pennsylvania town nearly 160 years ago, has been forced to traverse numerous conjoined peaks and valleys – cyclicality, thy name is O&G.
Today, the peaks and valleys seem more like mountains and canyons: tremendous swings in crude oil prices on a sometimes daily basis, paired with so much crude and natural gas, many producers were forced to make a choice between selling off most of their assets, or hand the keys to the kingdom to their banker.
With the industry undergoing change nothing short of monumental, savvy participants need to tap the latest, most accurate data available – to keep up-to-date with what’s happening, and perhaps even more important, what will happen moving forward.
The first annual Kallanish Energy North America Oil & Gas conference was put together to do just that: provide the best information on the now and the future from some of the most savvy, knowledgeable players in the business.
From LNG exports, ethane crackers and pipelines, to when demand may finally catch supply, the conference will provide the answers to your questions.
- Date: May 23-24, 2017
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Venue: Fairmont Hotel
- Early Bird Price: $1100 per delegate, expires April 14, 2017
Sponsor & Exhibiting Packages
Sponsorship and exhibition packages at Kallanish events offer the opportunity to increase your brand awareness, raising your company profile pre event, during the event and post event. A range of options is available to suit any budget and can be customised to suit your needs.
- North American outlook for oil and gas – price, production and demand
- The outlook, advantages and disadvantages for LNG exports
- The build out of LNG export terminals
- What is the future for building more crackers? Did Shell break the logjam?
- Is there sufficient ethane to keep one, two or more crackers operating?
- Pipeline projects worth $44 billion on the books, where, how big, to flow what?
- Are regions of the U.S. becoming over piped?
- What is the NIMBY impact?
- Natural gas demand update, and what is being done to expand usage?
- What will be the impact of President Trump’s efforts on the oil and gas industry